Monday, August 2

Intentionally Left Blank






Oh Words With Friends™ youre one cheeky little bitch. I see what you did there. Tell me that it's my turn after giving me nothing but consonants. You think this is funny, dont you? Methinks you should pursue a career as a stand-up comedian. Maybe it's that hot dog i had at the minor league baseball game yesterday or maybe Ive got a hunch that you could really hit it big-time like some of the other greats (Sinbad, Dane Cook, Carrot Top, Gallagher, etc.). On second thought, I don't know why im giving you advice. You aren't very kind. Do me a favor and go dine on a penis.



editors note: this screen-shot was taken by me. apparently the Words With Friends™ gods are aware of this website and have begun taking their revenge.
________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment